Tuesday 23 March 2010

My cup runneth over.

It's the little things in life that matter don't you think?

I love my stove, not a surprise to regular readers! Recently TBH gave the burners a service much to my delight, and yesterday my cup really ranneth over! No I didn't overfill the muffin cases. John, from Monkey Bay Marina took two of my oven shelves off to be welded back together again where some of the pieces of metal had come adrift. Returning with it yesterday afternoon I was so delighted. Poor chap was a bit confused by my gratitude, guess he'll put it down to the fact I don't get out much! So for the grand sum of Q75 I have the final repair completed to my  beloved cooker. Life is sweet.

On the other hand TBH is varnishing the cabin sole and the area from the companionway back to the salon is currently without covering. It has made me bad tempered and bolshy. One VERY grumpy old woman.

But never mind we are off again tomorrow for a bit of a sail so I can't stay cross too long!

No comments: