Monday 11 July 2011

Counting my blessings.

I must admit to feeling somewhat overwhelmed this week.

It's been a difficult month, my health problems, lots of sailing, an ever growing list of jobs on the boat that need doing. It had got to the point where I woke in a sweat in the early hours worried about every small potential problem that my unconcious mind could imagine...

Then on the YBW forum somebody asked what a morning at anchor was like...

This morning was wonderful, dolphins and calm and muffins and a good cup of Twinings tea. The boat is afloat, we are doing what we dreamt of for years. Aren't we lucky I thought to myself.

Sometimes I just need a good shake to remind me that we are the most fortunate people that I know. By 10am ALL the kids had rung to chat and we were on our way out to catch up with a myriad of tasks.

remind me not to moan again, well at least for a little while!

No comments: